The Haven is a beautifully appointed 2 bedroom cottage set in a peaceful, idyllic location surrounded by birch and rowan trees. The cottage is warm and cosy with double glazing and oil fired central heating. The Haven comfortably sleeps 4 persons or 6 when the pull out companion beds are used. It is also a pet friendly cottage.
The Haven Gallery - click to view
• Category 1 unassisted wheelchair access cottage with additional facilities for the disabled
• Super king size bedroom
• Twin bedroom with 2 pull out companion beds
• Large wet room bathroom with access from the master bedroom and hallway
• Lounge with TV / DVD / CD player and Ipod Docking Station
• Fully fitted kitchen including electric cooker with oven, washing machine with built in tumble drier, dishwasher, microwave, fridge-freezer, toaster, kettle, coffee maker and all the utensils and crockery needed for your stay
The above prices include electricity, heating, all bed linen and towels.
Pets Well behaved pets are welcome in this cottage which is fenced and gated. A maximum of 2 pets are allowed at a charge of £15 per pet per week. Owners are requested to bring pet sleeping beds or blankets. Please note that pets are not allowed on the beds or furniture.
FIND OUT MORE
Some time ago, approximately 10 acres of Dalvourn Moor was fenced off as a potential Deer Park. The Moor is located just across the public road adjacent to Dalvourn Holidays and can be partly viewed from some of the cottages.
FIND OUT MORE
Whatever your interests or leisure pursuits there is much to do and numerous places to visit during your stay at Dalvourn. Our location is perfect for exploring a range of activities in all directions, regardless of age or ability the Highlands offers something for everyone.
We have recently updated all our images of our 5 cottages. Our four star cottages are furnished to a very high standard with modern facilities throughout, each cottage sleeps up to six persons and will make the perfect base for your holiday here in the highlands