Woodpecker Pad is a beautifully appointed 3 bedroom cottage set in a peaceful, idyllic location surrounded by birch and rowan trees. The cottage is warm and cosy with double glazing and oil fired central heating. Woodpecker Pad comfortably sleeps 5 persons or 6 when the pull out companion bed is used. It is also a pet friendly cottage.
Woodpecker Pad Gallery - click to view
• King size bedroom en suite with bath and shower over
• Twin bedroom
• Single bedroom with pull out companion bed
• Bathroom with shower
• Lounge with TV / DVD / CD player and Ipod Docking Station
• Fully fitted kitchen including electric cooker with oven, washing machine with built in
tumble drier, dishwasher, microwave, fridge-freezer, toaster, kettle, coffee maker and all the utensils and crockery needed for your stay
The above prices include electricity, heating, all bed linen and towels.
FIND OUT MORE
Some time ago, approximately 10 acres of Dalvourn Moor was fenced off as a potential Deer Park. The Moor is located just across the public road adjacent to Dalvourn Holidays and can be partly viewed from some of the cottages.
FIND OUT MORE
Whatever your interests or leisure pursuits there is much to do and numerous places to visit during your stay at Dalvourn. Our location is perfect for exploring a range of activities in all directions, regardless of age or ability the Highlands offers something for everyone.
We have recently updated all our images of our 5 cottages. Our four star cottages are furnished to a very high standard with modern facilities throughout, each cottage sleeps up to six persons and will make the perfect base for your holiday here in the highlands
Telephone: 01808 521467 or 01808 521747 |Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Airing cupboard and clothes drier
• Mountain bikes and helmets for hire
• Lockable garden shed with table football
• Free Wi-Fi
• Access ramp for wheelchair users
• Cot and high chair available on request
• Iron and ironing board
• Disability scooter for use on nature trails if
Payment Options Payment can be made by cheque, bank transfer or credit / debit card.
Pets Well behaved pets are welcome in this cottage which is fenced and gated. A maximum of 2 pets are allowed at a charge of £15 per pet per week. Owners are requested to bring pet sleeping beds or blankets. Please note that pets are not allowed on the beds or furniture.